Friday, November 13, 2009

Welcome!

Hello Everyone,
Jacob & I thought that we would start a blog about our adoption process. One of the things we have discovered so far is that it is hard to remember who we told what and when. This blog will be something that we will update and you can check in on our progress without us constantly emailing you or updating you on something we have already told you about!

My hope for this blog is to be a record of our adoption journey. I want to be open and honest about the process and the emotions that go along with it. I want to record my thoughts to my future child so that they know how much we loved and prayed for him/her before we even met.

So please, feel free to comment on anything, send us words of encouragement or ask questions. If you would like to ask questions more privately feel free to email me at degrawk@hotmail.com.

In His Name,
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment