Saturday, January 2, 2010

Frustrations

It has been a while since I last blogged and it seems like at every turn we hit a road block. It started out with me marking on my background check that I had been arrested and convicted of a felony which caused DHS to return my form. I corrected that and then sent in a request for our marriage certificate only to find that the state couldn't find a record of our marriage. Eventually they found it but not until 4 weeks after I sent in my request. We also had a small issue with our bank and trying to get documents notarized.

For me it can be hard to look past the frustrations to the full picture. Jacob does a great job or reminding me that we do this all for our Little One. I am sure that we haven't come close to all the furstrations that we will encounter during this journey, but I know that just like giving birth, the little person at the end of this journey will be worth the pain and frustration.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristy. I got a kick out of this post since we've had similar experiences. I began praying for smooth sailing once we sent in our i600a and dossier but of course the little frustrations have continued.

    Enjoy the process... and read ahead so you don't find yourself behind (ie. the i600a)

    ReplyDelete